Awesome News

1. BP CEO Tony Hayward, awaking from a 58-day coma, told a congressional committee he is “deeply sorry” for the massively destructive oil spill his company caused in the Gulf of Mexico.
I mean, that’s the only conceivable explanation for the lateness of this apology, right?
And, from the looking up synonyms for “touching” file: He also said he was “personally devastated” by the deaths of the 11 men aboard the Deepwater Horizon at the time of the explosion. He also mentioned that he “regrets” the “profound effect” those deaths had on the family members of those who perished.
Finally, he pledged that he “would not rest” until he “made it right“. Now that’s he’s just woken up from an epic two-month sleep, he’s got all the energy in the world.
2. Alberta Culture Minister Lindsay Blackett is backpedaling today after online backlash over his remarks about Canadian TV shows.
In yet another case of “why don’t people get that you can’t say in public what you say to a buddy at a bar,” Blackett said at a conference Monday “Why do I produce so much shit? Why do I fund so much crap?”
We have two words for Minister Blackett. Awesome News Nightly. We promise it won’t be crap. And if you hire us some more writers, it might even happen every day. And we could move to Alberta, I guess. They have the internet there, right?
3. In yet another case of “I didn’t know what could happen,” two senior Halifax fire officials are suing anonymous commenters from the mystical land of the internet.
The commenters, using handles “thetruth” and “intheknow,” commented on an article about alleged racism in the fire department. The fire officials have lobbied internet providers for ISP addresses and personal information about the users, and are suing for general and punitive damages. No statement of defense has been filed — put perhaps they haven’t checked their facebook messages in a couple of days.
The moral here: NO ONE IS SAFE. ANONYMITY IS DEAD. 4CHAN BTARDS — RUN.
Just kidding. People on 4Chan are in no physical shape to run.

2 comments:

January 16, 2020 at 1:23 PM jessica.g_photography

Lol good one

January 19, 2024 at 9:52 PM Pedro Santa Cruz

Ⓜ️0️⃣🇹🇴🇺🇦🇦🇪Highly Recommended!
Very insightful, i will also say this here. Investment is one of the best ways to achieve financial freedom. For a beginner there are so many challenges you face. It's hard to know how to get started. Trading on the Cryptocurrency market has really been a life changer for me. I almost gave up on crypto at some point not until saw a recommendation on Elon musk successfully success story and I got a proficient trader/broker Mr Bernie Doran , he gave me all the information required to succeed in trading. I made more profit than I could ever imagine. I'm not here to converse much but to share my testimony; I have made total returns of $10,500.00 from an investment of just $1000.00 within 1 week. Thanks to Mr Bernie I'm really grateful,I have been able to make a great returns trading with his signals and strategies .I urge anyone interested in INVESTMENT to take bold step in investing in the Cryptocurrency Market, you can reach him on WhatsApp : +1(424) 285-0682 or his Gmail : BERNIEDORANSIGNALS@GMAIL.COM bitcoin is taking over the world, tell him I referred you🇹🇴🇺🇦🇦🇪

Post a Comment

Followers